Atlantic — Atlantic Medical Center, RHC is offering flu shots through a by-appointment drive-thru service this fall.
“We’re trying hard to keep our patients and staff healthy by practicing social distancing whenever possible. We know that the waiting area by our Immunization Room can become congested during the fall when we have lots of patients here for their annual flu vaccine, which is why we’re encouraging people to take advantage of appointments at our drive-thru clinic instead,” said CCHS Chief Clinic Administrator Tammy Bireline.
Appointments are available on the following dates:
• Wednesday, Sept. 16 from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 18 from 8 a.m. to noon
• Monday, Sept. 21 from 8 a.m. to noon
• Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 25 from 8 am to noon
• Monday, Oct. 12 from 8 a.m. to noon
• Wednesday, Oct. 14 from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Friday, Oct. 16 from 8 am to noon
Appointments for drive-thru flu shots can be made by calling 712-243-2850. Patients will be registered and give a verbal consent over the phone prior to their appointment. The flu shot drive-thru is behind the 1500 East 10th building, where the current Test Iowa drive-thru is located.