Atlantic, IA 50022
About Franklin Market
Operating since: 2018
More About Franklin Market
The Franklin Market, at 402 Chestnut in downtown Atlantic, is the sister store of The Picker’s Parlor, also owned and operated by Amanda Graham. It offers a one-stop shop option for multiple items, housing consignment antiques, contemporary décor and furniture, vintage items, & collectibles, while also serving as the new home of Renew & Co clothing, boots, shoes, and more. We also feature local artists and builders, currently featuring reclaimed and rough sawn furniture items and locally made trendy t-shirts. We are also excited to make room for Coffeegirl this fall, with our very own quaint coffee shop!
The Franklin Market houses several different businesses within one building:
- The Picker's Parlor Antique and Contemporary Consignment Sales
- Willow + Lotus Clothing Company
- Coffeegirl Specialty Drinks & More...The Franklin Market is proud to be the third home of Coffeegirl. With locations also in Harlan and Elk Horn, our location is the third for owner Carrie Petersen. Coffeegirl carries homemade pastries and muffins, including gluten-free options.
- Iowa Makers & Merchants: featuring Iowa-made goods
- The Franklin Market Auction Company
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!