A state district court judge is expected to decide next week whether to grant a pipeline company immediate access to a Woodbury County property for survey work, according to court records.
Iowa Capital Dispatch is part of States Newsroom, a network of news bureaus supported by grants and a coalition of donors as a 501c(3) public charity. Iowa Capital Dispatch maintains editorial independence. Contact Editor Kathie Obradovich for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Iowa Capital Dispatch on Facebook and Twitter.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- Atlantic officer on leave after misconduct, perjury charges filed
- Atlantic Homecoming Today!
- Area Police Reports
- Truck strikes house, causes $50,000 damage
- Apple Days are coming up at the Orchard!
- PREP FOOTBALL: ADM distances itself from Atlantic in 2nd half
- Area monument business opens branch in Atlantic
- Burn for books
- PREP VOLLEYBALL REPORT: Trojans dominate at the net, down Denison-Schleswig
- PREP FOOTBALL: Chargers bolt by Nodaway Valley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.