ATLANTIC – One company that offered a splash pad proposal to the Atlantic Parks Department will give a presentation on Aug. 9 to the Atlantic Park Board. Board members suggested last month holding a work session to discuss the proposals and inviting company representatives to discuss their proposals in more detail.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- ALL-NT SOFTBALL: Exira-EHK, Griswold dominate all-NT team
- ALL-NT BASEBALL: CAM dominates all-area baseball team
- Area Police Reports
- 2022 TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS: New events, expanded field highlight '22 TOC
- GOLF: Chris Nelson takes '22 Atlantic Open title
- On The Docket: Onawa Man Leads Police On Pursuit
- A little Bit of Fun for Everyone
- LC Clinic opens in Atlantic
- TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS FLASHBACK: '83 champion McCoy reflects on TOC win
- On The Docket: Two arrested on charges of human trafficking, theft in Shelby County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.