ATLANTIC – The Atlantic Park Board recommended appointing Jeremy Butler for the vacant park seat during its meeting Monday night.
Email Jennifer Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
This story contains original reporting by the News Telegraph staff. If you are not a subscriber, please consider becoming one because local journalism is only possible with your support. A subscription to News Telegraph plays a vital role in making this reporting possible. Thank you for your support and helping us continue to connect our community.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- Area Police Reports
- Court Reports - Small Claims
- Two southwest Iowa students receiving Butler, Faust scholarships
- PREP FOOTBALL: CAM uses big second quarter to roll by Exira-EHK
- PREP VOLLLEYBALL: Trojans pull out 5-set thriller over Harlan
- OUTDOOR NEWS: Top Shot Cass County – Final results
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Rush's 16th, Pellett's 21st pace Trojan girls; boys come in 10th
- Apple Days are coming up at the Orchard!
- PREP FOOTBALL: Trojans to take on Harlan
- Law enforcement still looking for pick up involved in accident Wednesday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.