AUDUBON — The city of Audubon is under a boil water advisory after a water main break at North Western and East Division, but the advisory could be lifted as early as today (Friday, Oct. 7) according to Audubon City Clerk Joe Foran.
Email Laura Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This story contains original reporting by the Audubon County Advocate Journal staff. If you are not a subscriber, please consider becoming one because local journalism is only possible with your support. A subscription to Audubon County Advocate Journal plays a vital role in making this reporting possible. Thank you for your support and helping us continue to connect our community.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- GIRLS STATE WRESTLING: Five NT-area wrestlers reach quarterfianls at IGHSAU girls' tourney
- IOWA STATE WRESTLING: SWAT coach, wrestlers prepare for state meet
- PREP BASKETBALL: Atlantic sweeps by St. Albert
- Residential fire on Birch Street
- Massena Machine Shed Fire Reported
- On The Docket Updates
- PREP BASKETBALL: Atlantic routs Perry in game everyone plays
- "Something Good Comes From the Hard"
- PREP WRESTLING: CAM, Atlantic JV each crown champions at Audubon
- IOWA CLASS 2A REGIONAL DUAL TEAM WRESTLING: Trojans come back against SB-L but fall short in repeat state bid
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.