ATLANTIC - Due to the possibility of severe weather, A Suicide Awareness Community Walk planned for Saturday, Sept. 17 has been moved to Saturday, Sept. 24. It will begin at 7 p.m. at the Schildberg Recreation Area at the Rotary Shelter. Help us #EndTheStigma by joining in the free community walk in Support of Suicide Awareness Month. All are welcome, and more information can be found on the Facebook event page.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- Area Police Reports
- Court Reports - Small Claims
- Two southwest Iowa students receiving Butler, Faust scholarships
- PREP FOOTBALL: CAM uses big second quarter to roll by Exira-EHK
- PREP VOLLLEYBALL: Trojans pull out 5-set thriller over Harlan
- OUTDOOR NEWS: Top Shot Cass County – Final results
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Rush's 16th, Pellett's 21st pace Trojan girls; boys come in 10th
- Apple Days are coming up at the Orchard!
- PREP FOOTBALL: Trojans to take on Harlan
- SWIPCO welcomes new Grants Specialist
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.