ATLANTIC — An Atlantic police officer has been put on paid administrative leave after being arrested on charges for misconduct in office and perjury while working for another department.
Email Laura Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This story contains original reporting by the News Telegraph staff. If you are not a subscriber, please consider becoming one because local journalism is only possible with your support. A subscription to News Telegraph plays a vital role in making this reporting possible. Thank you for your support and helping us continue to connect our community.
What do you think?
Follow the News Telegraph
- GIRLS STATE WRESTLING: Five NT-area wrestlers reach quarterfianls at IGHSAU girls' tourney
- IOWA STATE WRESTLING: SWAT coach, wrestlers prepare for state meet
- PREP BASKETBALL: Atlantic sweeps by St. Albert
- Residential fire on Birch Street
- Massena Machine Shed Fire Reported
- On The Docket Updates
- PREP BASKETBALL: Atlantic routs Perry in game everyone plays
- "Something Good Comes From the Hard"
- PREP WRESTLING: CAM, Atlantic JV each crown champions at Audubon
- IOWA CLASS 2A REGIONAL DUAL TEAM WRESTLING: Trojans come back against SB-L but fall short in repeat state bid
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.