Channel catfish move close to shore and are eager to bite in many lakes and the large reservoirs across Iowa just after the ice is gone. The bite starts sooner in southern Iowa impoundments since they lose ice a week or two before northwest Iowa natural lakes.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
What do you think?
How are you doing with your New Year's Resolutions?
Follow the News Telegraph
- PREP TRACK: Indoor meets galore for area athletes
- PREP FOOTBALL: District Football Lineups
- Derek Hall resigns as coach at Atlantic
- International competiton highlights Salute Gymnastics' recent competitons
- IOWA CLASS 1A DISTRICT BOYS' BASKETBALL: West Harrison ends Exira-EHK boys' season
- Iowa Severe Weather Awareness Week 2023 - Are You Weather Ready?
- Guthrie County Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever Banquet Coming Up
- IHSAA NEWS: Football classifications announced, with Atlantic remaining in Class 3A
- Over 120 AMS band students participate in AMS Solo Contest
- Atlantic Area Chamber Ambassadors visit Brown’s Shoe Fit Co.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.