Manning Regional Healthcare Center is pleased to announce that the Wound Care Clinic is a dual recipient of RestorixHealth’s Clinical Distinction and Excellence in Patient Satisfaction Awards. Recipients of these awards meet or exceed national quality benchmarks over a set period of time.
The MRHC Wound Care Clinic Receives Clinical Distinction and Patient Satisfaction Awards
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
News In Your Box!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 4-H has been a passion of mine
- Southwest Iowa schools get opportunity to expand farm to school programs
- Family’s Sewer Problem Hard to Solve
- PREP FOOTBALL: Drew Buckholdt takes Exira-EHK football helm
- Dr. Beckman receives scholarship at 2023 AASV Meeting
- Iowa Schools Recieved "Swatting Calls" Tuesday Morning
- Iowa Severe Weather Awareness Week 2023 - Are You Weather Ready?
- Guthrie County Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever Banquet Coming Up
- Audubon City Council sets Public Hearing for Property Tax Levy
- The MRHC Wound Care Clinic Receives Clinical Distinction and Patient Satisfaction Awards
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.