SHELBY COUNTY — A two-vehicle accident in Shelby County early Saturday morning resulted in injuries to drivers from Elk Horn and Kimballton.
Shelby County accident leaves two injured
- By Laura Bacon NT Staff Writer
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
News In Your Box!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- City Approves Transfer of Property
- IOWA CLASS 1A STATE TRACK: Audubon's Steckler comes through with two top-3 finishes
- Audubon Planning and Zoning may face residents Monday
- Movies Coming Up at the Rose Theater in Audubon
- Letter To the Editor
- Planning and Zoning to recmomend zoning ordinance change
- Shelby County accident leaves two injured
- Audubon Area Church Schedules
- Exira man sentenced to prison on a felony sex abuse charge
- Brandon Timothy Patrick Sweeney birth
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.