AUDUBON — An amendment to the city’s animal control ordinances was approved with the third and final reading during this week’s council meeting, and is set to go into effect after it is published today (Friday, Nov. 18).
Email Laura Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This story contains original reporting by the News Telegraph staff. If you are not a subscriber, please consider becoming one because local journalism is only possible with your support. A subscription to News Telegraph plays a vital role in making this reporting possible. Thank you for your support and helping us continue to connect our community.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
What do you think?
News In Your Box!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ALL-NT FOOTBALL: Introducing the 2022 all-NT area football team
- Shooting reported south of Elk Horn Monday
- Jenny Clark sentenced to 10 years incarceration
- Audubon City Council Special Meeting on Monday
- Grace on Main received Sustainability Award
- Coming Up at The Rose Theater
- Heath Hansen joins Audubon County Supervisors
- WINTER SPORTS PREVIEW: Young coach has lot to offer young Audubon boys' team
- PREP FOOTBALL: All-state honors earned by Audubon's Nielsen
- Christmas Train Coming to Elk Horn Public Library
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.